Ensure that your project is viable with a feasibility study from Proxion Process
Proxion Process’ feasibility studies provide a solid foundation for any process led engineering project. Feasibility studies facilitate informed decisions; often saving companies’ and investors’ time, money and effort throughout the life of a project.
Feasibility studies or option studies objectively uncover the strengths and weaknesses of an existing business, technology or proposed new venture. Proxion Process’ extensive in-house knowledge and expertise can be applied to your project, setting the precedent for achieving optimum value while keeping effective controls on cost and programme.
A typical feasibility may include:
- Investigation of selected options
- Identification of hazards and risks
- Compliance to relevant legislative requirements and permitting
- Preparation of a high level business case
- Identification & investigation of long lead items
- Hazard & operability studies/hazard identification